Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Finding time to draw

I have so many art journals and sketch pads, I'm not game to count them.  I have one the comes with me everywhere.  It's my "Ideas" journal.  I've jotted ideas while on lunch at work, waiting for appointments and out travelling around the country side with family.

Today my little journal came with me while I waited for the girls after school.  There are some trees around the school that have such amazing character.  I decided to practice on my drawing and started sketching a section of the tree.  It was very relaxing to sit, block out the world  and draw something.  I was having fun.

When Miss B jump in the car, she wanted to know why I was drawing screaming tree?  I didn't see it until see said it.  It is quite obvious now.  What do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment