Saturday, December 3, 2016

Introducing Wendy

Hi all,

The world of blogging is all new to me, so hang in there with me as I start this journey.

Let me introduce myself.  My name is Wendy Patterson, living and working in a small country town in South East Queensland, Australia.  Art has always been a hidden passion of mine.  With work, study and a growing family, it has taken a back seat these past 20 years.  This year I have reconnected with art and have developed a passion for mixed media.

I am in no way an expert, but love to create and experiment with new products.  In my Facebook page "Journal Away", I review new products and post details about projects.

While trying to develop my own style, the biggest influences in my work come from Tamara Laporte, Donna Downey and Toni Burt.  I have learnt so much from these amazing artists.

My aim of the next 12 months is to continue to learn and develop my own style while experiment with a variety of mixed media products.

I hope you enjoy my journey of growth as a mixed media artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment